Full Day to Chiloé Island & Beaches Tour
- Relax in Chiloé most famous beaches and enjoy its breathtaking views
- Ferry Ride Across Chacao Channel in the company of sea lions and Chilean dolphins
- Learn about Ancud history, where people live of the Sea
- See Caulin Bay, a singular spot located on the Eastern Coast of Chiloe Island, dwelling of a great variety of birds
- Admire Lacuy, an attractive Coastal Zone
- Visit San Antonio Fort built by the Spaniards at the beginning of the 19th century, including beautiful views of the port
Discover the enchanting island of Chiloé with its marvelous bays and long sandy beaches.
Your starting point will be Pargua. From here you will catch a ferry to cross the Chacao Channel, which separates the mainland from the island of Chiloe. During your boat trip you can observe sea lions, pelicans and seabirds typical of this region. Your first stop will be Chacao, a small town where you can admire its typical larch wood buildings and also its churches, which have been declared UNESCO World Heritage.
Later on, you will visit Caulín, a beach resort famous for its oysters and its rich marine life. You will continue the tour to Ancud, where you will get to know the Fort of San Antonio, its local Museum, Plaza de Armas and the Municipal Market, which offers a variety of dining options. Finally, you will go to the Lacuy Peninsula, which consist in a large number of small bays with stunning beaches such as Lechagua, Mar Brava and Quetalmahue. Here you can have a breathtaking view of the island and is a famous spot for UFO sightings, reason why there are many stories around this magical island.
- Roundtrip Transfer from your Hotel in Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt
- Ferry Ride
- Guided Tour of Chiloé Island
- Entrance Fees (CLP 9.000)
- Optional Gratuities
Children: 5-11 years (0-4 free of charge)
The tour departs from your hotel (more details in the confirmation email).
This tour does not include transportation to or from Santiago. This tour departs from Puerto Varas as well as Puerto Montt.
It is highly recommended that you wear comfortable clothing.
Daily at 8:30 am
Directly from your hotel, this service will be waiting to take you on time to your departure flight....
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vic...
Departing from your hotel along the south bank of the Llanquihue Lake, straight towards the Osorno V...
Depart from your hotel in Puerto Varas (urban zone) along the south bank of the Llanquihue Lake towa...
This excursion starts and ends in Puerto Varas, allowing an overview of Lake Llanquihue, its spectac...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...