Full day tour of Peulla Mountain town
- Discover the beauty of Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park
- Visit the world-famous Saltos del Petrohué waterfalls
- Sail through the amazing Todos Los Santos Lake
- Visit the ecological community village of Peulla
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vicente Pérez Rosales Park from where you will appreciate the Petrohué River Falls. Watch as the river water flows over and the volcanic lava rocks unfolding to an incredible natural spectacle.
Next, board the vessel that will take you to a small ecological village called Peulla, with its 120 inhabitants, that forms part of the tourist circuit Cruce Andino. Sail Todos Los Santos Lake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, and observe the Osorno, Puntiagudo and Tronador Volcanoes.
In Peulla, you will have the opportunity to participate in some of the available outdoor activities, visit the waterfall known as the Bridal Veil or simply enjoy the tranquillity of the place. Finally, embark for your return to the city of Puerto Varas.
- Pick-up and drop-off from meeting point
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Vicente Perez Rosales entrance fee
- Passenger transport insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, X Región, Chile
Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, Chile
- Wear a winter raincoat, appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen and comfortable clothes
- Bring water
Discover the enchanting island of Chiloé with its marvelous bays and long sandy beaches. Your starti...
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
Tour the town of Frutillar is known for its black sand beaches, crystalline waters and its Theatre b...
This tour will pick you up from your hotel in Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas and then head out along s...
This excursion starts and ends in Puerto Varas, allowing an overview of Lake Llanquihue, its spectac...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...