- Enjoy Caribbean nature and great landscapes
- See the amazing flora and fauna of tropical forest
- Experience the relaxing sounds of the forest
You will be picked up at your hotel to head to Manzanillo, where our guide will be waiting to take you into the primary forest of the Refuge. Monkeys, toucans, sloths and endless birds will be your companions during the hike, which will take you to the deepest tropical rainforest for 4 hours. The beauty of this refuge is its incredible forests, lagoons, coral reefs and white sand beaches. It is located in the most isolated and exotic place on the entire South Caribbean coast. This refuge protects over 11,000 acres of sea, 15 kilo-meters of coast and 12,000 acres of plants and hills with maximum height of 115 meters. At the end of this beautiful adventure you can take a walk or relax on the beach while you wait for the microbus to take you back to Puerto Viejo.
- Local bilingual tour guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Calle 211, Limón, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, 70403, Costa Rica
- Not reccommended for children under 11 years, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women and persons with recent surgery or persons not in good phisycal condition
- We may have to cross a river during our trek (especially if it is rainy season), you may need to remove your shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
What to Bring:
- Trekking boots, swim suit, towel, insect repellent, camera, binoculars, water bottle
Begin your day tour with pick-up from your hotel, then visit an old, abandoned cocoa plantation. You...
At 8.00am you will board your vehicle and head towards the Bribri Reserve, the largest indigenous co...
Your walk begins inside an old abandoned cocoa plantation where you will slowly begin to ascend to t...
This is an experience full of excitement and different activities in one day, filled with zip lining...
Experience an exhilarating journey through the jungle treetops! Once you have been picked you up fro...
Explore an old, abandoned cacao plantation before climbing up the secondary and primary forest of th...