Kekoldi full-day tour from Puerto Viejo
- Discover the amazing waterfall hidden in the forest
- Learn about cocoa and costa rican indigenous culture and customs
- Enjoy the peaceful living style in tropical forest
Begin your day tour with pick-up from your hotel, then visit an old, abandoned cocoa plantation. You will slowly ascend by foot through the forests of the area. Your guide will tell you the local community, its history, culture and traditions. Listen and look out for birds, frogs, butterflies and other animals as well as exotic flowers like heliconias. During the climb through the forest, you will stop at an observation deck, where you can relax and watch the birds of prey as well as the mountains of Talamanca, the Panama Sixola River valley, and the Atlantic coast. Continuing through the tropical forest, you will stop at a waterfall where you can go for a swim. The last stop on your tour will be at the home of a local Bribri family for a delicious lunch and a conversation about the indigenous traditions and customs. You can also purchase local crafts in the community before heading back to your hotel.
- Tour guide
- Visit to the waterfall
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children (ages 7-10)
Calle 211, Limón, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, 70403, Costa Rica
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, minimum age is 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women or individuals who have recently had surgery
- Provide hotel information at booking
- Hotel pickup might be 2 hours prior to the tour's departure time, depending on the location of your hotel
You will be picked up at your hotel to head to Manzanillo, where our guide will be waiting to take y...
Your walk begins inside an old abandoned cocoa plantation where you will slowly begin to ascend to t...
This is an experience full of excitement and different activities in one day, filled with zip lining...
Experience an exhilarating journey through the jungle treetops! Once you have been picked you up fro...
Explore an old, abandoned cacao plantation before climbing up the secondary and primary forest of th...
Tiny La Palma is one giant source of adventure. And this full day tour of the south of the island's ...