Shore Excursion: Kourouta beach guided tour
- Discover Kourouta beach
- Enjoy a private area with all commodities
- Expert guide
- Relax and have a drink
Enjoy the beautiful Kourouta beach with a private area, the blue of the Ionian Sea and the view of the legendary island of Zakynthos.
- The beach is only 30 minutes from the port. Let's enjoy the scenic road that connects Kourouta to Katakolon.
- Relax and abandon yourself on the sun loungers
- Have a drink
- Enjoy a refreshing swim
- Spend some quality time in a private area on the beach with sunbed, umbrella, drinks, showers cabins and other services
- Our guide will give you all the information needed to guide on the places and the services available: from how to orient the bed with the sun until the language consultancy.
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- A deck chair
- A bed per person
- An umbrella for every two people
- Water or soft drink
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Child (2 years old and under): free
- Child (3-18 years old): reduced
Epar.Od. Pirgou-Katakolon, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
The uninhabited island of Elafonisi may be tiny but it's bursting with personality. This journey to ...
This one isn't called Megaday for nothing. An action-packed day out for the whole family, it has got...
It's all happening at Paradise Beach. This gorgeous strand in the south of the island is famed for i...
Some of Santorini's best sights are lined up in this afternoon trip which includes the ancient villa...
The rugged mountains and sun-baked plains of Crete are best explored in an access-all-areas 4x4 vehi...
There's nothing that says party quite like a full moon, so Crete is taking a leaf out of Thailand's ...