Visit a city with 400 years of history. Québec has an accent, “a cute accent”, called "l’Accent d’Amérique" and locals are proud of it. Meet your local guide who is proud of his city and knows the area inside out. This city tour incorporates all the highlights, old and new such as the following: Château Frontenac, Fortifications, the "Fresque des Québécois", Place Royale, Quartier Petit Champlain and much more. Experience Quebec in full authenticity!
Meet a Local Quebec city walking tour
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- You will visit Old Québec listed on the prestigious World Heritage list of Unesco
- You will be charmed by the narrow and quaint streets of Québec
- You will walk through the center of the first permanent colony in New France
What to expect
- Services of a certified guide
- Tasting of a local drink
- Single ticket ticket for the funicular
- Booklet of translated Quebec expressions
What's not included
32 Rue Sous le Fort, Québec
Église Notre-Dame des Victoires, Place Royale
- The English tour starts at 1.00pm
- The French tour starts at 10.00am
Services Touristiques Feuille d'Érable
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.