Set off on an adventurous trip to the Milford Sound! See Lake Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Mirror Lakes, Hollyford River, and the truly majestic mountains of Fiordland with multiple stops along the way for photo opportunities and Kea bird spotting (the world’s only alpine parrot). You will then drive through the awesome Homer Tunnel, emerging as the valley descends sharply down to Milford Sound, with its hundreds of waterfalls cascading into crystal clear waters. You'll then hop-on the Cruise Milford (one of the highest-ranking cruises), a smaller and cozy boat, which is less crowded, where the crew offers a much more informative and personal tour of Milford Sound. You’ll be getting close to New Zealand fur seals basking on the rocks, massive rock faces rising for hundreds of meters out of the sea and see waterfalls cascade from ancient rainforest high in the mountains!
Milford Sound Small Group Tour & Cruise with Picnic Lunch from Te Anau
- See one of the 7th Wonders of the World
- Go on an adventure and see some of the most spectacular areas of the South Island
- Fun for the whole family!
- Fully guided small group return tour from Te Anau (maximum 16 passengers)
- Milford Sound cruise with Cruise Milford
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs (specified hotels and points only)
- Regional Highlights Tour including Lake Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Mirror Lakes, The Chasm, Homer Tunnel, Darran Mountains and Kea Bird and wildlife spotting
- Picnic Lunch + refreshments and snacks whilst driving
- On-screen entertainment in vehicles
- Multiple stops to purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- Wifi and charging ports available in the vehicle
- Transport in modern and comfortable 7, 11 or 16 seater minibusses
Pick-up is available from Auckland city hotels.
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Bring comfortable clothing and shoes
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions
- Pick-up is at 9.50 am
Find your wings and fly through the treetops on two breathtaking ziplines before finishing with a sw...
This is the perfect starter for your adventure experience in Queenstown. Your journey will begin thr...
Have an awesome full-day tour of the geothermal wonderland and adventurous playground of Rotorua whe...
Kickstart your Kiwi-adventure with a trip to the Milford Sound! See the Devil Staircase, Lake Te Ana...
Welcome to Aoraki (or better known as Mt. Cook)! At 3724m, this towering mountain is the highest pea...
Hang on during this thrilling one hour Jet boat ride traveling at speeds of up to 95kph, in one of t...