6 Day Galapagos adventure
- 2 full day excursions to the Islands on a yacht
- Ideal trip for families
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Relax on this 6 day Galapagos adventure, where all the planning is taken care of. Your hotels are booked, tours are reserved, food and transporation is included so you can explore the islands with ease.
Day 1 : On your fist day after arriving by plane to the island of Balta, you will be met by your tour guide and travel to the island of Santa Cruz. Here your will visit El Chato, the natural reserve for the Galapagos giant tortoise, then on to the Charles Darwin station, an UNESCO and World Conservation Union site. After your first day of touring you will check in for your first night at the hotel. (lunch and dinner included)
Day 2 : For your second day on the Galapagos islands, don't forget to bring your swim suit and sunscreen. You'll relax on a yacht that will take you on a tour of Bahia island, and to Tortuga bay in the evening. (breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
Day 3 : On your third day you will leave your hotel on a yacht to explore one of the following Islands: Plazas, Seymour, Bartolome, Floreana. Lunch will be serverd on board, and you will be returned to Puerto Ayora for the evening. (breakfast and lunch included)
Day 4 : Today is a free day to choose any extra activities on your own. You can relax on the beaches, revisit Tortuga Bay or visit the town center filled with tourist shops. At night have a drink and dinner at a local restaurant before heading back to your hotel. (breakfast included)
Day 5 : The island hopping continues, as you board a yacht on your final day to visit one of the following Islands: Plazas, Seymour, Bartolome, Floreana or similar ones. Lunch will be serverd on board, and you will be returned to Puerto Ayora for the evening. (breakfast and lunch included)
Day 6 : On your final day of your Galapagos adventure you will check out and be transfered back to the airport. (breakfast)
- Transfers between the airport, hotel and return to airport
- Visits according to the itinerary
- Naturalist guide certified by the Galapagos National Park
- Meals according to the itinerary
- 2 Full day Excursion in yacht to one of the following islands: Bartolomé, Seymour, Plazas, Floreana (or similar)
- Accommodations in Santa Cruz and Puerto Ayora in double or triple room, at Hotel Deja Vú (or similar)
- Flight from Quito to Galapagos, and return to Quito
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee 100 USD per person
- Extras drinks (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Anything not specified in the program
- INGALA card 20 USD per person
- Single supplement (consulte)
Av Baltra, Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
At the Baltra airport, meet your English-speaking guide, who will take you to the port of Puerto Ayora.
- Please note there is a minimum 2 participants for this tour
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance
- Inform the tour provider of any known medical conditions you have
- A current, valid passport is required
- Provide the schedule of your flight From Quito or Guayaquil to Galapagos
- Advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian options available)
We provide door-to-door transfer services 24/7. Reliable Airport Private Transportation in Ecuador, ...
Otavalo is one of the most visited and biggest indigenous markets in Latin America, enjoy the beauti...
During the drive from Quito to Mindo, located just 2 hours (90km/56miles), your tour guide will stop...
Experience the spectacular scenery of the Ecuadorian Andes on this full-day tour from Quito. The Qui...
This tour is designed to introduce children to authentic life on a farm. The organization and locals...
Runa Foundation invites those visitors curious about guayusa tea and Amazonian indigenous culture on...