Middle of the World monument private tour (Half Day)
- Enjoy being in two hemisphere at the same time the Middle of the World monument
- Visit the Intiñan museum
- The unique selfie experience between two hemispheres
- Free Hotel pickup & drop off
The Middle of the World City, located 15 kilometers north of Quito, the city tourist, commercial and scientific smallest Ecuador. One of the main attractions for domestic and international visitors. In the Intiñan museum the equator line perched on Latitude 0 º 0'0 ", which can be in two hemispheres at the same time.
We have the opportunity to visit Intiñan museum just 200 meters north of the Mitad del Mundo monument, here is the actual "middle of the world," marked. Here you will learn more about the indigenous culture of Ecuador and you will be able to participate in some unique experiments that can only be done at latitude 0°. Don’t miss this unique chance to get a selfie while in both the northern and southern hemisphere at the same time.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the intiñan Museum
- Transport by private vehicle
- Meals & Drinks
- Optional activity costs
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Present the voucher service to your guide
- From Mondays to Fridays at 9:00am
This tour is designed to introduce children to authentic life on a farm. The organization and locals...
Runa Foundation invites those visitors curious about guayusa tea and Amazonian indigenous culture on...
This tour at Bartolome Island is perfect if you want to see wildlife and enjoy the nature.Spend an u...
Stunning panoramic views are what's on offer here. You'll get an unparalleled bird's-eye perspective...
Cordoba is ripe for exploring and there's no better way to do so than by hop-on hop-off bus. In a ci...
For an evening filled with lights, magic and music, look no further than Cyprus's very own Magic Dan...