Quilotoa Crater Lake full-day tour
- Private tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Explore Quilotoa Lake with a private guide
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour that can be customized to your preferences
Experience the spectacular scenery of the Ecuadorian Andes on this full-day tour from Quito. The Quilotoa loop tour is one of the most requested day-tours for traverlers from Quilota. This tour is an amazing experience travelling down to the volcanic crater to the lagoon and a culture-filled discovery. A short drive from Quito,165 km to Quilotoa, you will see beautiful Andean landscapes. Once arriving you will hike a half-hour down from the viewpoint at the bottom, besdie the lake. Quilotoa is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking, a tranquil, mesmerizing glass-green lake lying in the crater of an extinct volcano. The volcanic crater allows visitors to see its past history and formidable power. A gem of the Andes this is part of the Ecological Reserve Ilinizas, at 3,800 meters above sea level. After exploring the crater it is a 1-2 hour hike back up the 280-meter vertical ascent.
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Cost of extra activities ex. optional mule ride to the Quilotoa
- Please provide your Hotel name and address at booking for pick-up
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please bring with you:
- Comfortable clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Jacket or rain gear, hat and sunscreen
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
This tour at Bartolome Island is perfect if you want to see wildlife and enjoy the nature.Spend an u...
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best ...