Dare the Mumm Experience at G.H. Mumm Champagne House in Reims
- Enter in the prestigious Champagne House MUMM
- Discover the Champagne making process in the vintage cellars
- Enjoy the tasting of an unexpected “cuvée”.
Enter the luxury and refined world of Champagne with this 1-hour cellar tour in the legendary G.H. Mumm House in Reims. Founded in 1827 by three brothers, G.H. Mumm House is one of the largest Champagne producers in the world.
You will be invited to discover the essence of champagne cellars dating back 200 years ago, where 25 million of bottles are stored over 15 miles of galleries.
You will have the opportunity to explore the sophisticated process of champagne making. After the cellars tour, you will live a sensorial experience: challenge yourself with an invitation to the senses and taste one of Mumm unexpected cuvées.
- Guided visit of the cellars
- Tasting of an unexpected “cuvée”.
- Free Wifi
- An alcohol-free beverage will be served to children and youth
- Personal expenses
- Children under 10 years old: free admission
- Youth from 11 to 17 years-old: 8€
34 Rue du Champ de Mars, 51100 Reims, France
Present your voucher upon arrival
- The tours are in english or french
- The boutique is available during opening hours.
- We recommend to dress warmly, the cellars are cool.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- The access by lift is only for people with reduced mobility. Thanks to specify if needed while making your reservation
To note: These are the hours of opening.
From March to October 31st
- Every day
- From 9.30am to 1.00pm (last departure at 11.30am)
- From 2.00pm to 6.00pm (last departure at 4.30pm)
From November to December 30th
- From wednesday to sunday
- From 10.00am to 1.00pm (last departure at 11.30am)
- From 2.00pm to 17.30pm (last departure at 4.15pm)
Closed: 24/25/31 December and 1st January
Lucie, Elisa et Juliette sont trois amies d’enfance qui partagent depuis toutes petites la même pass...
Après le succès des tournées "Requiem de Mozart" , le Choeur et solistes de l'Opéra de Prague et l'o...
Artisan-songwriter de la grande époque Hi Records, Don Bryant est aussi l’un des trésors vocaux les ...
Dans L'Amour dans tous ses états, nous suivons pas à pas l'évolution d'une relation amoureuse avec l...
Cabadzi livre un passionnant troisième album librement inspiré de l’œuvre cinématographique de Bertr...
Frédéric Leclercq (bassiste virtuose de DRAGONFORCE) et JOEY JORDISON (ex batteur de SLIPKNOT) ont r...