Reims Champagne day tour
- Tour and tasting at Veuve Clicquot.
- guided tour of the Cathedral of Reims
- Champagne tasting lunch
- Tour and Champagne tasting at a family estate
Arriving in the Champagne region, start your day with a sightseeing of Reims
City of coronation, Reims is also the city of Champagne, definitely the most celebrated and festive of wines! You will enjoy the sight of the Reims Grandes Maisons de Champagne: Veuve Cliquot, Taittinger, Pommery, etc., many names that will make you think of a great party or a romantic dinner with a glass of champagne… And you are going to have more than one!
Guided tour and tasting at world famous Grande Maison de Champagne Veuve Clicquot
Tour and Champagne tasting of the vintage Grande Dame. House founded in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot and his widow Barbe Nicole Clicquot Ponsardin. 1972: creation of the Grande Dame, the cuvée prestige of the Company.
According to availability, Veuve Clicquot could replaced by Champagne G.H. Mumm.
Guided tour of the Cathedral of Reims
Listed in the Unesco World Heritage, 13th century Notre-Dame de Reims Cathedral is one of Europe's most important Gothic structures. Let you be captivated by the unique stained glasses and the exceptionally rich statuary – over 2 300 statues among which the famous Smiling Angel. It is here that King Clovis was baptized around year 498 giving birth to the Kingdom of the Franks and starting a long lasting tradition: except two, all of the Kings of France would be crowned here!
Champagne tasting Lunch
In the heart of the Champagne’s Vineyards, we will introduce you to local specialties which will be assorted with different sorts of Champagne (blanc de blancs, blancs de noir, rosé) at a boutique winery.
The Montagne de Reims’ Vineyards
Here, the scenic Route du Champagne winds its way between plains, vineyards, forests and remarkable Grand Cru villages such as Verzy, Verzenay and Bouzy. Realm of Pinot Noir, 9 of the 17 grand cru villages in the whole of Champagne region lay on and around the Montagne de Reims. Here, the special “terroir” gives Champagne much of its character. Let’s stop in the vineyard to discover it together!
Tour and Champagne tasting at a family estate
Before returning to Reims, you will experiment another face of Champagne: tour and Champagne tasting at a family estate. More than 4 000 family wine makers contribute to the prestige of Champagne and maintain the Tradition on from generation to generation, for one aim: the true expression of Champagne.
- Transportation in a confortable full options minivan
- Tour of Reims Cathedral
- Sightseeing of Reims Grandes Maisons de Champagne
- Entrance fees and tastings at Veuve Clicquot and at a family estate
- Champagne tasting lunch with drinks included
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up 15.00 per person (hotels located in the immediate surroundings of Reims)
- Children (0-3): free
- Children (4-11) reduced
Place de la Gare, 51100 Reims, France
Pick up at 09.00am in front of Reims Station, Place de la Gare, à Reims
- Wineries and family estates may change according to their availability
- According to availability, Veuve Clicquot tour could be replaced by Champagne G.H. Mumm
- If you are staying in Epernay, there is a train that leaves Epernay train station at 08.16am and arrives in Reims at 08.51am
- There can be a maximum of two languages per minibus. In this case, the guide makes comments in both languages.
- Guided tours in the Grandes Maisons de Champagne are by default in English
- From March 1st to December 21th
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
With this Champagne day tour in Epernay, you will discover the famous region of Champagne.You will b...
With this excursion with Champagne tasting at Moët & Chandon and Taittinger in Reims, you will disco...
If you're staying in Reims, take a trip to visit the prestigious Champagne House Moët & Chandon. You...
If you're staying in Reims, take a trip to visit the prestigious Champagne House Veuve Cliquot. You'...
You will start the day with a scenic drive through the route du Champagne. Picturesque villages, spe...
Private tour in Champagne with Veuve Clicquot and one local winery.You will start your day with a si...