Join this Réunion Island Belouve tropical forest and Trou de Fer viewpoint hike and explore nature. It's an easy 8km hike that will take approximately 5 hours. Start from the Bélouve lodging, you will have a majestic viewpoint on Salazie. Then you'll walk through the cloud forest until the legendary Trou de Fer and its spectacular waterfall. During this hike, see the endemic fauna and flora in this forest and discover the secrets between the trees of Réunion.
Réunion Island Belouve tropical forest and Trou de Fer viewpoint hike
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Visit Réunion Island Belouve tropical forest and Trou de Fer viewpoint
- Enjoy an easy 8km hike
- See the endemic fauna and flora in this forest
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Route Forestière 2 de Bébour-Bélouve, Réunion
Gîte de Bélouve
What to remember
- You need to be physically fit to join the activity
- The guide in charge of the day will call you the day before the hike around 6.00pm to confirm the excursion and tell you the precise meeting time
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Meet your guide at around 7.30 am
Bureau Montagne Reunion
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.