Join this Réunion Island Belouve tropical forest and Trou de Fer viewpoint hike and explore nature. It's an easy 8km hike that will take approximately 5 hours. Start from the Bélouve lodging, you will have a majestic viewpoint on Salazie. Then you'll walk through the cloud forest until the legendary Trou de Fer and its spectacular waterfall. During this hike, see the endemic fauna and flora in this forest and discover the secrets between the trees of Réunion.
Réunion Island Belouve tropical forest and Trou de Fer viewpoint hike
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Visitez la forêt tropicale de Belouve à la Réunion et le point de vue de Trou de Fer
- Profitez d'une randonnée facile de 8 km avec un guide français
- Voir la faune et la flore endémiques de cette forêt
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- professional mountain leader
- Local snack
- Local drink
What's not included
Gîte de Bélouve, F2, Salazie, Réunion
You'll meet your guide at the car park, Gîte de Bélouve.
What to remember
- Please note that this experience is only available in French
- The minimum age recommended for this hike is 8 years old
- This is a shared, small group hike.
- You need to be physically fit to join the activity
- The guide in charge of the day will call you the day before the hike around 6.00pm to confirm the excursion and tell you the precise meeting time. Please send us a valid phone number at : email@example.com
Bureau Montagne Reunion
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
Réservez cette expérience pour profiter de la nature dans la forêt tropicale de l'île de la Réunion Belouve et faites une randonnée depuis le point de vue de Trou de Fer.