3-hour guided tour of Reykjavík by bus
- See Reykjavík's main highlights in just three hours
- Visit the iconic Hallgrímskirkja, the Pearl and Harpa concert hall and conference centre
- Learn about Reykjavík's rich culture, history and natural environment
On this guided tour you'll see as much as possible of Reykjavík's highlights in just three hours. You'll visit the iconic Hallgrímskirkja church, the Pearl with its panoramic viewing deck and Harpa concert hall and conference centre.
During the tour, you'll also pass by Höfði House where Reagan and Gorbachev met in 1986 to begin the process of ending the Cold War. The bus then continues the journey through the city centre, the harbour area, the University campus, past the Elliðaár river and through Laugardalur valley. The local expert guide will tell you about Reykjavík's culture, history and natural environment throughout this informative tour.
On this tour you will see:
- Bus transportation
- Guided tour
- Food and beverages
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Youth (12-15): reduced
- Child (1-11): free of charge
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur 10, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík
- The guided tour is available in English daily, while German is available on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, and French on Tuesdays
- Daily at 1.00pm
- The tour lasts 3 hours
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
Have you always wanted to see whales in their natural environment? What about some playful white-bea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
Add some flavour of Icelandic culture to your Reykjavík visit and taste the craft beers of the micro...
With this door-to-door airport shuttle service, you can enjoy a fast and comfortable way to travel b...