Golden Circle Classic and Fontana Geothermal Baths tour from Reykjavík
- Discover the landscape and history of Þingvellir National Park
- Visit the natural steam baths of Laugarvatn Fontana wellness center
- Enjoy the fantastic view of lake Laugarvatn
- Explore Gullfoss waterfall cascading into the Hvítá river canyon
- See the erupting hot springs at Geysir geothermal area
Visit Þingvellir National Park and relax by the natural geothermal baths at Laugarvatn Fontana Spa to unwind and rejuvenate before continuing to Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area. For almost a century, the locals in the community of Laugarvatn have been enjoying the healing powers of natural steam from a geothermal field at the edge of the lake.
Built over this geothermal area, the Laugarvatn Fontana wellness center features geothermal steam rooms, hot pools and outdoor mineral baths and a fantastic view over the lake. At Laugarvatn Fontana center you will find Fontana café that offers a nice selection of healthy and locally produced delicacies and refreshments. The menu also includes soup of the day and trout from the lake which is a great idea for those that just want to enjoy the facilities without going to the baths.
- Pick up and drop off in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Professional travel guide
- Entrance to Fontana Spa
- Towel and swimsuit
- Children 11 and under: free
- Youth 12-17 years of age: reduced
Skarfagarðar 8, 104, Reykjavík, Iceland
The Gray Line Bus Terminal in Skarfabakki is the central departure point for the tour. Pick up and drop off from hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The stop at the natural geothermal baths at Laugarvatn Fontana Spa is approximately 2 hours
- Remember to bring swim suit and a towel with you (they can be also rented at Fontana Spa)
- Pick up from hotels and guest houses begins 30 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher. To help to ensure the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to wait in front of your hotel or guest house
- Those not taking advantage of the pick-up, please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- Every day at 10.30am
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
On this tour you will experience the remarkable and diverse sites in the Southwest of Iceland. Start...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...