- Maximize your chances of viewing the magical northern lights
- Enjoy a replacement activity if the tour is postponed due to weather conditions
- Receive a complimentary ticket for the northern lights boat tour on the next available date
Sail out from Reykjavík in search of the beautiful Aurora Borealis! It only takes you 10-15 minutes to sail into the dark, away from the light pollution from the city, to a perfect location for viewing the magical northern lights and starry sky.
An expert guide will explain the scientific facts about this natural phenomenon, and answer any questions you might have during the tour. It is never guaranteed that the lights will show, however, if you don't see them you get a complimentary ticket to try again. In addition, this tour offers you a replacement activity in case the tour has to be postponed.
Head out to the Whales of Iceland Exhibition in Grandi, just minutes away from the harbor area. Your guide will take you into the wonderful world of the giant whales, where you will be able to view full-sized models and try out some fun and interactive technologies.
Towards the end of the exhibition, you will then be taken into a movie hall where you’ll see a 25-minute video of the dancing northern lights, full of beautiful imagery, facts and stories. Finish the night with a drink on the house at the on-site café, where you’ll also get the opportunity to explore the exhibition further.
Now - the best part is yet to come: all passengers will also receive a complimentary ticket for the northern lights boat tour on the next available date! (included in the price!)
The boats are spacious with warm indoor seating areas, an onboard bar and plenty of space for everyone outside on our viewing decks to gaze into the night sky. You will be provided with free usage of warm overalls to keep cozy and warm on winter nights.
- Guided boat tour
- Warm overalls (overalls also available in children’s sizes!)
- Wireless internet on board
- Café/bar and souvenir shop
- Alternative activity: Guided Northern Lights and Whales Exhibition with a drink
- 25 min northern lights video
- Complimentary ticket for Northern Lights by Boat (on the next available date)
- Children 7-15 years: half price.
- Children under 7 years old: free
AEgisgardur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts from Reykjavik’s Old Harbour 101, Reykjavík.
- When buying this ticket, you are guaranteed a night of fun no matter what happens – this ticket is therefore non-refundable
- If you go on the northern lights boat tour on the booked night your ticket is fully utilized and you are not entitled to a trip to the museum on other nights
- If the northern lights boat tour is canceled you will automatically be booked on the museum tour and then also have a chance to join the boat tour at the next available date (30 day rescheduling period)
- In September and April the tour operates from Sunday to Thursday at 10.00pm
- From October to March the tour operates from Sunday to Thursday at 9.00pm
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...