Puffin watching tour from Reykjavik
- See puffins on the islands outside Reykjavik
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Iceland
- Learn about puffins and other wildlife
Sail out from the old harbor in Reykjavik and you’ll reach the Puffin island, called Akurey, only in 15 minutes. Don’t forget your camera, because you’ll be able to view Reykjavik from the seaside. Your guide will share information about the buildings and islands that can be spotted on the way.
You’ll visit two islands that are covered with small hills and slopes, and both of them are well known for their colorful birdlife. The islands’ shores are rocky but the boat, called Old Skuli, is specially designed to take you as close to the islands as possible. When you arrive to the islands the engine of the boat is turned off so that the passengers can observe the birds and the beautiful surroundings. The expert guide will tell you all the facts and fun stories about the cute Puffins and other wildlife that might be seen on the tour.
- Guided boat tour
- 100% Sightings
- Binoculars provided on board
- Children 7-15 years: half price.
- Children under 7 years old: free
Aegisgardur 13, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts from Reykjavik’s Old Harbour 101, Reykjavík
- Bring warm clothes and some sunscreen
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Tour operates from May to August
- Every day at 9.30am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm and 3.30pm
- After June also at 8.00am and 5.00pm
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...