Enjoy a comfortable bus ride from Reykjavik towards the starting point of the well known Laugavegur hiking trail. There are also many other places in Landmannalaugar that make this unique area worth visiting. You can admire multiple special geological elements such as multicolored rhyolite mountains and fields of lava. Spend the day hiking around the area to experience the wonderful nature and dip into the geothermal pool as a reward.
Take the daily Highland Bus from Reykjavík to Landmannalaugar
- Enjoy a comfortable bus ride to Landmannalaugar
- Admire the spectacular sceneries from the window
- Experience the volcanic landscape and wild nature of Iceland
- Scenic bus ride in comfortable couch
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-11 years): free
- Youth (12-15 years): reduced
Vonarstræti 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Step on the bus in Reykjavik city center in front of the City Hall.
- This bus ride starts from Reykjavik and heads towards Landmannalaugar passing: Reykjavík, campsite (Laugardalur), Reykjavík, Miklabraut South (Kringlan), Hveragerði, N1 service station (on request), Selfoss, N1 service station, Hella, Árhús & campsite, Hella, bus stop, Leirubakki, hotel & campsite, Rjúpnavellir, cabins & campsite (on request), Landmannahellir, travel service (on request) and ending at Landmannalaugar, cabins & campsite
- In Hella, there will be a 20-minute break
- Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure
- Daily at 7.30am and 12.30am
- Between 15 June and 10 September 2020
In this day tour, you'll explore the Snæfellsnes peninsula in West Iceland, which is almost a miniat...
With this door-to-door airport shuttle service, you can enjoy a fast and comfortable way to travel b...
Your day starts by driving from Reykjavik to the historic Thingvellir National Park, where both the ...
After being picked up from Vík, you'll be taken you on the road of “no man” that will take you to th...
The first stop is at the Seljalandsfoss waterfall which you can walk behind and get a unique point o...
Your adventure begins when your experienced guide picks you up in a comfortable minibus in the morni...