Rhodes City Tour
- Discover all the main sights of Rhodes Town
- Explore the center of the Old Town and see Knights Palace, the Inn of England, the Archaeological Museum and much more
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Ancient stadium of the temple of Apollo
You'll be picked up from your accommodation and taken to the National theatre in Rhodes Town, where you'll meet your professional guide. Your first stop will be at the 9D cinema and, when the show ends, you'll walk to the Old town via Symi square, where the guided tour will begin outside of the Knights Palace. In the course of the tour, you'll get to view the most important sights in town: the Inn of England, the Archaeological Museum and many more. You'll then have some free time to explore on your own the Old town and to do some shopping. Afterwards, you'll be picked up from the Old town and transferred to the Ancient stadium of the temple of Apollo, where you'll enjoy a guided tour before returning to your accommodation.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional Guide
- 9D Cinema ticket
- Entry fees
- Personal expenses
- Children (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-1): free
Hotel pick-up. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Tuesdays and Saturdays at 9.00 am.
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
Athens bike tour is the best way to have fun while cycling and uncovering the charms of Athens with ...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Marmaris is one of the most attractive tourist locations on the west Turkish coast. You will depart ...