Get to know the birthplace of the American Revolution and the home to a notorious Civil War spy. Church Hill's colorful past has produced a cadre of restless spirits in its buildings, its graveyards, and under its streets! Cloaked in the shadows of the quaint and historical Church Hill neighborhood, you'll get to hear tales of the Crazy Bet's stomping grounds, Poe's first and last love, the spirits of a Civil War hospital, and much more!
Richmond's Church Hill Chillers Ghost tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the birthplace of the American Revolution
- Explore the eerie beauty of Richmond’s Church Hill Neighborhood
- Discover Richmond's rich and alluring history
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local expert guide
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
2300 E Broad St, Richmond, VA 23223, USA
Please meet outside Patrick Henry's Pub and Grille.
What to remember
- This tour is not suitable for children under 5
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate shoes and clothes
- Bringing a bottle of water is advised
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Haunts of Richmond
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.