Get ready for a spooky experience and discover the eerie beauty of Richmond's turn of the century Franklin Street. Home to many notable and beautiful landmarks, it's easy to see why spirits of days past would still linger here today. Packed with haunted history, this tour includes eerie locations like the Jefferson Hotel, Lindon Row Inn, Richmond Public Library, and much more!
Sightseeing & traditions
Richmond's phantoms of Franklin Ghost tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the eerie beauty of Franklin Street
- Get to know spooky city highlights like the Jefferson Hotel and Lindon Row Inn
- Learn about Richmond's history in a ghostly way
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guided tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
99 W Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
Please meet at the corner of 99 W Franklin St, Richmond.
What to remember
- This tour is not suitable for children under 5
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate shoes and clothes
- Bringing a bottle of water is advised
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Haunts of Richmond
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.