Get ready to explore the dark and spooky side of Virginia's capital city! This tour is guaranteed to give you chills as your Ghost Host guides you on a fascinating nighttime exploration of Shockoe Bottom, the oldest and most haunted neighborhood in Richmond, where over 400 years of history have created a rift between this world and the next. Hear tales of mysterious, tragic and downright terrifying things that have led to numerous reports of paranormal activity along the tour route including: The Old Stone House, Church Hill tunnel collapse, Civil War hospitals, and more.
Richmond's Shadows of Shockoe Ghost walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the Haunts of Richmond's Oldest Neighborhood
- Explore the dark side of Virginia's capital city!
- This experience is perfect for friends looking for an eerie time
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local expert guide
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
1922 E Main St, Richmond, VA 23223, USA
Meet your Ghost Guide at the corner of 20th and East Main Streets.
What to remember
- This tour is not suitable for children under 5
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate shoes and clothes
- Bringing a bottle of water is advised
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Haunts of Richmond
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.