With 19 bus stops around Riga, and 3 interconnected routes (Old Town, New Riga and wooden Riga), this 48 hour bus ticket is the simplest and most comprehensive way to see all the sights of the city including the Freedom Monument, the Riga City Council building, the House of the Blackheads, Līvu Square, and the Latvian National Opera.
Red Buses Riga 48 hour bus pass
Availability: Daily starting at 10.00 am
Duration: 48 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Tour around Riga and get unlimited hop-on-hop-off access to the bus tour for 48 hours
What to expect
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off on 3 unterconnected bus routes
- 19 bus stops around Riga
- Digitally recorded commentaries in 10 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Latvian).
- All passengers receive own earphones when they board the bus
- Children up to 6-years travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum 2 children per adult).
What to remember
- Buy your pass, receive your e-ticket and redeem it on the bus
- Your e-ticket is valid for one year
- May – September: Every 30 minutes until 2:00 pm and then hourly until 4:00 pm
- October – April: Every 90 minutes
- Tours start running at 10.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.