Aquarium of Cattolica tickets
- Discover 3000 animals of 400 different marine species
- Buy online to pay less than the ticket office price and avoid the queues
- Explore four different thematic indoor tours
- Marvel at the living fossils of today: the big sharks
Treat yourself to a journey around the world under the water surface, starting from the Mediterranean Sea, crossing the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans, until you reach the beautiful and colourful coral reef in the Red Sea! Discover the Aquarium of Cattolica and its over 100 tanks. Sharks, penguins, turtles and jellyfish are just a few of the many players in this exciting journey.
The Aquarium of Cattolica is the most important in the Adriatic sea: 2,500,000 litres of seawater containing more than 3,000 specimens of 400 different species. A magical place where nature takes on the guise of beauty and fun, with four indoor paths.
The blue path shows the history of the planet and its biological evolution, with the presence of species still surviving today after millions of years, such as large sharks, considered to be living fossils.
The yellow path is a journey for you to discover rivers. Two tanks with spectacular scenery host fascinating animals, such as cayman crocodile hatchlings, and the cutest and most playful mammals in the whole animal kingdom - otters.
The green path is dedicated to exotic animals like chameleons, frogs, insects and snakes, in an area full of charm and mystery.
The purple path will take you to discover the sounds produced by the inhabitants of the sea.
- Open ticket which allows you to visit the Aquarium of Cattolica in a day of your choice within 4 November 2018
Acquario di Cattolica
Piazza Delle Nazioni, 1/A - 47841 Cattolica RN
- This open ticket must be used within 4 November 2018
- The ticket is valid for 1 day at the Aquarium
- The ticket is valid every day and is not refundable
- The ticket must be printed and presented at the Aquarium entrance
- You cannot require the printing of the ticket at the Aquarium entrance
- The ticket gives you direct access to the turnstiles without queuing at the ticket office
- This is an open ticket which allows you to visit the Aquarium of Cattolica in a day of your choice within 4 November 2018
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Tenuta Mara lies in San Clemente di Rimini, a truly unique reality where the principles of biodynami...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
THE FUTUR IS IN TORINO ON 6-7 JULY 2019! EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE! email@example.com +39 3...
Domenica 12 Maggio 2019 Dalle ore 16:00 alle 00:00 Social Music City presents Afterlife Tale Of Us r...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...