Full-day tour in Rio - Sugar Loaf, Corcovado and lunch at a steakhouse
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup
- Informative & friendly guide
This tour begins with a visit to the Corcovado Mountain. The statue is 710 meters tall and from that point you’ll get a privileged view of the city. The ride to the base of the statue of Christ the Redeemer is a short drive of about 20 minutes through the Tijuca Forest and gives a preview of the wonderful landscape that’s waiting for you. At Corcovado, you are greeted by the main monument of Brazil and a World Heritage site, which introduces you to the city of Rio.
After this visit, the tour heads towards the Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro, then the Sambódromo and the city tour ends with a visit to Journalist Mario Filho Stadium, popularly known as Maracanã, for an outside visit. You’ll then head to a typical brazilian steakhouse “churrascaria” for lunch. Aftyer lunch visit of the Sugar Loaf. Located at the Urca neighborhood, it is one of the icons of the marvelous city of Rio. The cable car ride to the top of the mount happens in two stages: first at the boarding station to the Urca Mount (224 meters); and secondly from the Urca Mount to the top of Sugar Loaf (395 meters). And, this is where you’ll have the most beautiful and panoramic view of the city of Rio de Janeiro . To end this great tour a panoramic tour along the beaches of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana with stops for pictures. Return to hotel.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to the Christ Statue and Sugar Loaf Cable Car
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase during lunch)
- Children (5-10 years old): reduced price
- Infants (1-4 years old): free
At the time of booking please provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Pick up from Hotels (no Hostels or B&B ) located in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon
- Hotel info required
- All traveler names required
- Date of Birth required
- Passport number required
- Pick up from Hotels (no Hostels or B&B ) located in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblo
- Hotel pickups are between 8:20 and 9:00. The exact time will be informed by the reception of your hotel on the day before or contact the tour operator at +5521 3005-7630
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...