Private Rio de Janeiro art museums tour
- Perfect introduction of Rio for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
You will be picked up from the hotel around 9:30am to start the tour. The first stop on the tour is the Museu do Amanhã (Museum of Tomorrow) where the main exhibition is almost entirely digital, focusing on ideas rather than objects. It is a Past, Present and Future conceot, asking questions about where we come from, where we are and where we are heading. It leads visitors along the 200m hallway through displays ranging from the origins of the planet to our possible futures.
The next stop is Museu de Arte do Rio (Rio Museum of Art) which is Rio’s newest art museum that has exhibitions of various kinds. After, you will see the Museu Nacional de Belas Artes (National Museum of Fine Arts) which is among the chief cultural institutions in the country and has the most important and comprehensive collections of Brazilian art, dating back as far as the 1800's.
The next stop is the Museu de Arte Contemporânea (Museum of Contemporary Art) which reveals the daring work of an experienced artist, responsible for a production that presents a very personal reading of the precepts of rationalist architecture LeCorbusiana matrix. At around 4pm you will be safely taken back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Av. Pres. Antônio Carlos, 10 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20020-010, Brazil
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Every day
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...