Private Rio nightlife tour with skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- See the sights illuminated at night
Experience the best that Rio de Janeiro's nightlife has to offer on this amazing dinner and drinks tour. Enjoy exclusive VIP treatment, listen and dance to traditional Brazilian music and party with the locals!
You will be picked up from the hotel at 9:30pm by a personal, bilingual driver/guide who will be available for your assistance at all times throughout the night. The entrance fees of the club and bar are already included, so there's no need to worry about that!
Your first destination is a nice bar in the South zone (e.g. Botanical Garden, Leblon etc.) of the city. Enjoy a couple of drinks or a light meal to smoothly get the evening started. Then, head to the famous nightlife district of Lapa, where the crowds drink and party in the streets. Enjoy some fresh made Caipirinha or other national Cocktails and drinks, while participating the street party.
Afterwards, visit the famous ''Rio Scenarium'', a nightclub frequented by the locals and the best place to enjoy live music and the rhythms of Samba and MPB (Popular Brazilan music). The ''Cariocas'' are very open and it is easy to socialize and get to know new people. Enjoy intriguing conversations and even learn some Samba steps yourself!
You'll get VIP entrance and won't need to wait in line!
Around 3:30am your driver/host will take you safely back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Zona Sul and Centro)
- Entrance fee to all bars and clubs
- VIP treatment
- Personal driver/guide
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Live entertainment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available as purchase)
- Personal expenses
Av. Pres. Antônio Carlos, 10 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20020-010, Brazil
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport/ID (or a copy) is required on the day of travel
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...