Rio in a day: Corcovado, Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf package tour
- Ride a train through the Tijuca rainforest and visit the famous Christ Redeemer statue
- Enjoy a panoramic city tour of downtown Rio, including the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Ride a cable car to Urca Hill and to Sugarloaf Mountain
- Roundtrip, lunch, dinner show, cable car, train and a guided tour are included
First time in Rio de Janeiro? This giant metropolis can be overwhelming, busy and crowded and yet, there are so many beautiful landmarks that you won't want to miss. This tour offers to take you to most famous sights in Rio de Janeiro in a one day tour all inclusive. No fuss, no muss, everything is taken care of, from pick-up at your hotel in the morning to the lunch, dinner and show in the evening, including the rides up and down the surrounding mountains.
During this tour you will:
- see the Sugarloaf and Corcovado Mountains, including the impressive Christ Redeemer statue overlooking the city
- do a panoramic tour or Rio with a professional guide
- see the Sambradome, stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral and discover the Cinelandia Square and its wealth of historical buildings
- see the Municipal Theater, National Library, and National Museum of Fine Arts
- ride the iconic cable cars all the way up the mountain, stopping at Urca Hill and its vantage point overlooking Guanabara Bay and its islands, the Rio-Niteroi bridge and Corcovado mountain
- finish your ascent to the top of Sugarloaf, enjoying gorgeous views of the Copacabana beach and Santa Cruz Fortress
- enjoy a lunch at a barbecue house before you head over to the base of Corcovado Mountain via the Cosme Vehlo Train
- ride through the lush and dense Tijuca rainforest to the towering Christ Redeemer statue
- enjoy a lunch and dinner at a barbecue house in the evening followed by a traditional Brazilian show
- see a Carnaval show, complete with live Samba music and professional dancers
- get a taste of local culture and folklore from all over Brazil
- ... and more!
NOTE: You can split to do the tours on two different days
NOTE: these tours are included in a package tour (4 days / 3 nights) of Rio and its surroundings.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Professional tour guide
- Panoramic city tour
- Cable car ticket
- Train ticket
- Brazilian barbecue dinner
- Show ticket
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Pick-up is organised from your hotel in Rio
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- The Plataforma does not work on Sundays
- You can split to do the tours on two different days
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Please call to confirm your tour at least 72 hours prior to the activity time to organize your pick-up
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- This tour is available daily at 8.00am
- This tour is not available on
- February 18-21
- August 1-28
- December 25
- January 1
This tour is perfect for those who have only one day (or a couple of days) to spend in Rio and want ...
With an archipelago of more than 300 islands and countless beaches, the colonial town of Angra lies ...
The Gavea Rock hiking is one of the most startling and rewarding tours in Rio. The summit stands at ...
Discover the tropical fjord-like coast of Angra dos Reis on a 12-hour sightseeing tour from Rio de J...
Enjoy unbelievable views of Rio from high above the city! Fly from the Lagoon above Rio’s best green...
Discover Rio from the sea, during a 4-hour cruise and see Rio's historical buildings and the forts t...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Spend some time getting to know the charming city of Buzios, made famous by French actress Brigitte ...
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Experience all that Rio has to offer on a special full-day private tour. Eat like a local at breakfa...