Explore the Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro and discover the diversity of Brazilian and foreign flora. Visit the Sensory Garden, the Brazilwood (the tree that gives name to the country), the Turtle Lake and the lake with the giant-water-lily. Walk through the bicentenary imperial palm trees as you go to the orchidarium and bromeliad house. Visit the Vista Chinesa gazebo and enjoy a panoramic view of the city. Then, you will go to the Tijuca National Forest, one of the largest urban forest in the world. Get back to the vehicle and pass by the famous São Conrado beach, before returning to your hotel.
Tijuca Forest and Botanical Garden guided tour
- Discover the diversity of Brazilian and foreign flora
- Contemplate the beauty of the Tijuca National Park, one of the largest urban forests in the world
- Visit the Vista Chinesa gazebo and enjoy a panoramic view of Rio
- Roundtrip transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in the South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon)
- Tickets to the Botanical Garden
- Professional guide (live commentary in English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-10 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your hotel. Please note that the service is available from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon. If you are not staying in the pickup zone, the meeting point is located at the Hilton Copacabana Hotel (Av. Princesa Isabel 10 - Copacabana). Please arrive at 1.50pm
- Please contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up place and time. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You should bring a hat and sunglasses, repellent, and a jacket, as the forest is high in altitude and can be chilly
Daily at 4.00pm
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Enjoy one of the best bars in Rio with a special skip-the-line ticket. A privileged space for samba,...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...
Appreciate Rio from the sea and enjoy a cruise along the Guanabara Bay. Sail to see the most beautif...