Riyadh is one of the largest cities in Saudi Arabia and is distinguished by its historical monuments and big towers. Start off with a visit to the Masmak fortress and Al-Dira Souk (old bazaar). Then you will visit King Abdulaziz historical center and the National Museum to learn more about the history, archeology, and culture of Saudi Arabia, before going to the historic city of Ad Diriyah. Last but certainly not least, you will be able to enjoy the view from the Kingdom tower, a 99-story skyscraper to ensure you the best panoramic view of Riyadh to end your tour with.
Attractions & guided tours
Full-day Riyadh city tour
Language: English , Arabic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- See Masmak fortress and Al-Dira Souk (old bazaar)
- Learn more at King Abdulaziz historical center and the National Museum
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Riyadh from the Kingdom tower
- Visit the historic city of Ad Diriyah
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Drinks and snacks
What's not included
- Travel insurance
- Children (age 0-5): free of admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Riyadh. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your passport during your trip
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Palms Land Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 48 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.