- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
Uncover the hidden secrets of Rome on a 2-hour walking tour, off the beaten path.
Your guide will take your small group to the medieval neighborhoods where you will not only admire hidden treasures of Rome, but also learn about the dark side of the Eternal City.
Visit the places where heretics were burnt alive and serial killers once roamed, houses where professional poisoners lived and the most popular places for public executions. Walk the streets where Pope Borgia played his dirty politics, and Michelangelo designed his most works.
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (aged 4-13)
- Infants (aged 0-3) Free
Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM
Meet your guide on the St Angelo Bridge.
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Headsets are provided for the groups of 5 or more
- Mondays to Fridays at 7.30pm
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...