2-hour secret Rome tour at night
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
Uncover the hidden secrets of Rome on a 2-hour walking tour, off the beaten path.
Your guide will take your small group to the medieval neighborhoods where you will not only admire hidden treasures of Rome, but also learn about the dark side of the Eternal City.
Visit the places where heretics were burnt alive and serial killers once roamed, houses where professional poisoners lived and the most popular places for public executions. Walk the streets where Pope Borgia played his dirty politics, and Michelangelo designed his most works.
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (aged 4-13)
- Infants (aged 0-3) Free
Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM
Meet your guide on the St Angelo Bridge.
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Headsets are provided for the groups of 5 or more
- Mondays to Fridays at 7.30pm
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...