24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus + official Saint Peter's Basilica audioguide
- See Rome on board of a City Sightseeing open bus
- Be amazed by the beauty of Saint Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy Rome's highlights helped by a multi-language commentary
- Get on and off anywhere and any time you like
Explore Rome at your own pace with this 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus! Jump on and off anywhere you please to visit famous sights and major attractions. Discover interesting insights about the city of Rome with the multi-language commentary available on board.
Let the magnificence of Saint Peter’s Basilica amaze you. Listen to the official audioguide as you tour the Basilica at your own pace, stopping to learn the details of statues, decorations and the jaw-dropping architectural magnificence of the most famous church in the world.
See the incredible Bernini's Baldachin and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, in the beautiful papal enclave.
- Welcome and assistance at any City Sightseeing Visitors Center
- Official St Peter's Basilica audioguide
- City Sightseeing Roma hop-on hop-off open bus ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee to attractions
Children (6-17): reduced
Via Marsala, 7, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
You can reedem your voucher on board of a City Sightseeing bus or at any Vatican Visitors Center
- Audioguide available in: Italian, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Polish and Spanish
- Dress code: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both women and men
- ID card required
St. Peter's Basilica opening time:
- Every day 9.30am-3.30pm
- On Wednesday 1.00pm-3.00pm
- Closing time: Vatican religious holidays and celebration as per the Basilica's programme
Enjoy a St. Peter’s visit in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Get past long lines at the Vatican Museums and spend more time exploring the world’s most incredible...
Dine in a typical, local restaurant in the Trevi area, then enjoy a leisurely walk in Trastevere, th...
Buy your Colosseum skip-the-line tickets with a dedicated entrance, at the selected time. Meet your ...
Experience the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it all come to ...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome new tour is to connect the most important sites of the cit...
Discover one of the greatest art collections in the world on a 3-hour tour of the Vatican. With this...
Naples, is Italy's third-largest city also ranking as one of the oldest, most artistic and most appe...