- 3-day tour exploring the breathtaking Sorrento Coast
- Overnight in a 4* hotel or 4* superior hotel
- Visit the UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii (skip-the-line tickets)
The breathtaking Sorrento Coast is a must-see on any trip to Italy. Spend two nights outside the city for a leisurely tour of the most iconic sights.
We'll begin our journey down the “Highway of the Sun”, passing through the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani.
Our first stop is Naples (panoramic tour), a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. After stopping for a traditional Italian lunch, we'll make our way to the UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii.
We'll spend the afternoon exploring this once thriving city that was frozen in time by layers of volcanic ash. The haunting ruins of Pompeii will remain etched in your memory. After the visit, you’ll leave Pompeii and be driven to the “Costa Sorrentina” to reach Sorrento. There, you’ll have a nice dinner (dress code requested) and an overnight stay.
After breakfast the next morning, we'll head to the famous Island of Capri. Weather permitting, we'll have the opportunity to reach the popular “Grotta Azzura” (Blue Grotto) by boat, where the sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection.
This iconic natural wonder is a fantastic photo opportunity. You’ll see wonderful views of the Bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, take advantage of some free time to explore Capri at your leisure. Then you’ll return to Sorrento for dinner and overnight.
From November to March: you can take advantage of the whole day to explore Sorrento, admire its beautiful landscapes, sip some Limoncello and taste the best dishes of southern Italian cuisine or, if you want, you may opt for some optional excursions in the surrounding areas.
On the third day you'll have breakfast at the hotel and free time. The departure back to Rome is in the afternoon, with arrival at 9:00 pm approximately.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Ferry tickets to Capri
- Tour available in Spanish, German, French, English
- Overnight stay in a 4*/4* S hotel
- Guided tour of Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets
- Food/beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
- Optional gratuities
Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 95, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time. If you are not staying at a centrally located hotel, please reach I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – 'Repubblica' stop).
- Please use the box 'Per Person (1 Per Room)' to select single rooms, 'Per Person (2 Per Room)' to select double rooms and 'Per Person (3 Per Room)' to select triple rooms. Should you select the wrong accommodation type, we will inform you via email and make you aware of the correct amount to be charged for the room.
- One standard-size bag is allowed per person.
- From November 1 to March 31 Capri is not visited, clients will have time to explore Sorrento and go shopping at leisure.
- The tour does not operate on December 24-25-30-31 and January 1.
- If adverse weather conditions prevent a visit to the Blue Grotto, you will visit the rocks of Faraglioni instead.
Everyday at 7.30 am
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...