3-hour best of Rome guided walking tour
- Listen to the stories that make the Colosseum and gladiators come back to life
- Cross the Via dei Fori Imperiali until Piazza Venezia to admire the famous Altare della Patria
- Visit Trevi Fountain throw a coin over your shoulder to come back to Rome
- Admire the fabulous Pantheon and see the fountain made by Bernini in Piazza Navona
Join this fabulous 3-hour walking tour to explore the best attractions of Rome. Meet your guide in front of the Arch of Costantine and start to discovery the magnificient life of Ancient Rome.
See the Colosseum from the outside and appreciate its history through the explanations of the guide and revive the magic moments of the gladiators. Cross the Fori Imperiali street to come in front of Piazza Venezia to admire the famous Altare della Patria, where Mussolini spoke.
Finish your fantastic tour with a visit to the Trevi Fountain (throw a coin to come back to Rome), the Pantheon and Piazza Navona, where you'll find Bernini's fountain.
- Licensed guide
- 3-hour walking tour
- Headset from 7 persons
- Food and beverange
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Youth (18-24): reduced
- Child (7-17): reduced
Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM
Meet your guide at the Arch of Costantine, Palatine Hill side.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minute before the tour start
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 persons
- It is recommended to bring a raincoat and/or umbrella in the winter, drinking water, sunscreen and/or an umbrella for shade in the summer
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Every day
- At 06.00pm
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip the line gro...
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Take part to an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
Do you think the Vatican Museums are not child-friendly? Think again! Meet a top child-friendly guid...