- Visit the largest catacombs in Rome
- See Rome on board of a hop-on hop-off open bus
- See how Early Christians lived
- Explore Rome helped by a onboard commentary
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome new tour is to connect the most important sites of the city center to the Domitilla Catacombs with a green bus (natural gas), with an audioguide service available on board. This beand-new service aims to respect the environment while offering a sustainable and ecological kind of tourism.
Our package offers you the easiest way to reach the Domitilla Catacombs, the largest catacombs of the city of Rome, with about 17 km (10.5 miles) of tunnels, more than 150,000 burials and an underground 4th-century church.
Visit this archeological site to learn more about the early Christians’ life, their belief in the resurrection and eternal life and their strong relationship with God, as you will see from the many wall paintings and inscriptions.
The tour is available in 7 languages and all our guides are professional and qualified tourist guides.
- Welcome and assistance at any City Sightseeing Visitor Center
- Open bus ticket for City Sightseeing Roma hop-on hop-off service valid for 48 hours
- Return shuttle bus ticket and audioguide service on board
- Catacombs entrance ticket and guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Children (6-17): reduced
Meeting point: Viale Einaudi, Roma
You can reedem your voucher on board of a City Sightseeing bus or at any Visitor Center
Vatican Visitors Center
Largo del Colonnato, 5
Repubblica Visitor Center
Piazza della Repubblica,41 ? inside EATALY Roma
Colosseum Visitors Center
Via IV Novembre,1147
- The guided tour is available in 7 languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese and German) and all our guides are professional and qualified tourist guides. An audioguide service is also available in Russian, Greek, Korean, Japanese, Croatian and more languages.
- Please be at the Shuttle Bus stop at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The tour is not available for visitors with wheelchairs or with walking disabilities. Visitors with other kind of 100% disabilities are entitled to get a free ticket; please refer to the Domitilla Catacombs ticket office for further information.
- Click here to download the "ROME OPEN BUS" MAP
Open Bus service: every day 9.00am-5.00pm
Catacombs: every day except on Tuesday
Catacombs Shuttle bus departure times
From Viale Einaudi: 9.15am - 10.40am - 3.00pm
From Colosseum: 09.30am - 10.55am - 3.15pm
From Circo Massimo: 09.40am - 11.05am - 3.25pm
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
This is the tour for people who want to see everything and get the total Vatican experience. With an...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...