90-minute kickstart tour of Rome
- Discover the real Rome in a nutshell
- Get tips and tricks to kickstart your stay
- Enjoy the city with your favourite local
- Enjoy a private guided tour
- Get answers to all your travel questions
First time in Rome and want to know where to go? Or just not enough time for a full tour? Let a local introduce you to all the best Rome has to offer! After all those blogs or information pages you’ve ploughed through on the internet, this is your chance to truly get a unique head start of your experience in bella Roma!
Wander past the magnificent Circo Massimo, visit the Orange Garden for an amazing city view and finish your private tour at the best local café in Trastevere. Along the route, you can ask all your questions to help you and your friends get the best out of your holiday in Rome. Really, you can ask anything! After all, it’s the locals who know best!
Looking for the best local restaurant unknown to tourists? Or do you want to know which districts are really up-and-coming and worth a visit? And what about the best time to go to the Colosseum - that’s definitely some useful information to have when in Rome! With a local you can get to know all this, plus many other unique insights about history, food, culture and the must-do’s or must-avoids.
The awesome locals can’t wait to introduce you to their beautiful city and share local tips & tricks with you. All of them can personalize the route 100% for you and your group if you have specific wishes.
Just pick your preferred date and starting time and get ready for an awesome kickstart introduction to Rome!
This is the plan
- Highlight 1: Walk around the most magnificent monument of Rome: the Colosseum
- Highlight 2: Have a look at the amazing details on the arch of Constantine
- Highlight 3: Wander past the enormous Circo Massimo
- Highlight 4: Enjoy a breathtaking view at the Orange Garden
- Highlight 5: Enter the stunning Santa Sabina Church
- Highlight 6: Walk across the famous Ponte Rotto Bridge
- Final Stop: The best café in Trastevere
- Private Guide
- Food and drinks
- Entry tickets to the Colosseum
Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your guide at Piazza Del Colosseo, outside the main exit.
- Moderate amount of walking included
- This tour is a private tour, the price depends on the number of participants
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
- Confirmation of guide's contact details will be sent after booking
After meeting your guide you will have access tickets to attend the weekly General Audience that Pop...
Get away from the touristy crowds in the Vatican! Join your private guide and discover stories about...
Experience Rome like you would never have thought of. This is you and your family or friend's chance...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
In this bike tour, you'll discover some of Rome's iconic historical sites until you reach Testaccio,...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.Housed in ...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
This is the earliest entrance of any Vatican museums tour in Spanish. At 8.00am, you’ll see the art ...
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...