- Enjoy a full-day tour that combines two most famous places in Rome
- Explore Ancient Rome's Colosseum and Roman Forum with a guide
- Admire the breathtaking frescos by Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel
Enjoy a full-day tour that combines visits to the two most famous places in Rome! On this 8-hour tour you will explore the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum in the morning. Following a lunch you will admire the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica with a tour guide.
Beginning in the morning you will experience the Colosseum, the superior symbol of ancient Roman, Palatine Hill, the place where Rome has its origins, and the most important and beautiful archaeological area in the world at the Roman Forum.
After lunch, the tour continues with a guided visit inside the Vatican Museums, one of the most important art collection in the world.
The itinerary includes the Pio Clementino Hall, Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere, the Candelabra Gallery, the Tapestries Gallery, the Maps Gallery and the Sistine Chapel, to admire the breathtaking frescos by Michelangelo, one of the most famous art works of all time.
From the Museum you will exit directly to St Peter’s Basilica, the most important Christian Church in the world, to marvel at, among others, Michelangelo’s masterpiece La Pietà and the impressive Baldachin Altar by Bernini.
Your tour will end in St Peter’s Square, dominated by Michelangelo’s imposing Cupola and surrounded by the famous Bernini’s double Colonnade.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Lunch (appetizer or salad of your choice, two different tastes of pasta, dessert, coffee, water – drinks are not included)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Drinks other than coffee or water
- Children (4-12)
Via Coloseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Meet you guide at the corner of Via Claudia with Via Capo d'Africa.
- Maximum of 18 people per tour group
- It is forbidden to enter the Colosseum with suitcases, backpacks and voluminous bags
- There is no bag deposit at the Colosseum
- The Vatican Museums requires that wheelchair bound clients follow a different itinerary, therefore and unable to join this tour route
- You are not permitted to enter Churches in shorts, uncovered shoulders, miniskirts
- It’s forbidden to bring into Museum metal objects, backpacks, umbrellas
- Should St. Peter’s Basilica be closed for religious ceremonies, the tour will instead include the visit of Raphael’s rooms
- Mondays to Saturdays at 9.00am
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tours departure
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...