Ancient Rome Colosseum for kids: guided tour with family games
- Tour of Rome designed especially to 5-12 years old
- Explore the Colosseum, with a skip-the-line ticket
- Interactive booklet full of games and riddles
- Polaroid photo to children
There isn’t in Rome a monument that capture the kids’ imagination quite like the Colosseum; once a playground for gladiators and lions, there’s a magic that hangs in the air over the bleachers and arches: this represents a guaranteed lifetime memory from a family trip to Rome.
Discover the Colosseum and the Forum with a skip the line ticket, then explore the Capitoline Hill. Enjoy the amazing view of Rome you will have from the prestigiously located Terrazza Caffarelli overlooking the Forum while kids are taking the picture of themselves with a Polaroid. Afterwards thanks to our knowledgeable guide and a fascinating treasure hunt, families will co-operate, while exploring the Forum, to find the solutions to the quizzes on the booklet. Then guests will move on top of The Palatine Hill where they can enjoy a breathtaking view overlooking the Forum area.
A small group tour will ensure a personalized attention at all times. As kids walk, they will enjoy anecdotes and stories about the gladiators to relive the past with the guide while exploring the Roman Forum. With the interactive booklet they will enjoy games, role plays and exclusive songs for an unforgettable family experience. Both adults and kids can feel free to ask questions to the guide and get involved in the interactive environment.
- Professional authorized English or German speaking guide
- Skip the line access at the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum
- Entrance and reservations fees where needed
- Professional animator for kids
- Booklet, pencil
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Meals and drinks (Lunch at Terrazza Caffarelli is at guest's own expense)
- Personal expenses and everything not clearly mentioned
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced
- Children (ages 0-3 years): free
Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
The tour starts at Piazza del Colosseo (Arco di Costantino) at 9:30 am and finishes at Terrazza Caffarelli at about 12.30 am.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-3 years old) can participate for free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The order of the tour and sites visited may vary according to local reasons
- This tour is mostly on foot and the itinerary is subject to local conditions. The duration is approximate and will depend on the weather conditions
Friday and Saturday at 9.30 am
No place in the world sparks your imagination like the Colosseum. With a rich history of emperors, g...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
Rome Boat Experience is the newest way to discover all of Rome’s hidden treasures. Besides the timel...
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
Rent your bike for a whole day and discover the main monuments and landmarks of Rome, with the compl...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
The Vatican Museums are an absolute must-see for tourists of any age coming to Rome, so if you’re wo...
Built at the beginning of the second century, at the same time of the Forum with the same name, Traj...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...