- Rome tour professionally designed for 5-12 years old
- Explore the Colosseum, with skip-the-line dedicated ticket
- Interactive fun booklet with games and illustrations
- Funny photo moment on panoramic stop
This is a Tapsy Tour: a ground-breaking new experience designed especially for tourists with kids aged 6-12.
The tour provides a memorable day experience to capture the attention of the entire family through songs and games and with the aid of an interactive booklet. Led by an expert official guide, the Tapsy Tour is focused on stories and anecdotes that bring the Colosseum to life, allowing all participants to share a challenging game with other families in a relaxed environment.
First stop is the Forum area. A fascinating journey through history will introduce you to the Colosseum with easy skip-the-line access and an interactive booklet designed by a childhood education expert to bring the venues alive. Along with your expert guide, you’ll pursue a treasure hunt across Ancient Rome to find the solutions to the quizzes in the booklet.
From the Colosseum, you’ll move to the top of the Palatine Hill for a break at the Terrazza Caffarelli: a breathtaking view overlooking the Forum area, and a unmissable picture to be taken on the top of this amazing roof, dressed with the headgear of an emperor or a roman lady. The tour ends here, where guests may also decide to have lunch (not included in the tour).
- Professional authorized English or German speaking guide
- Skip the line access at the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum
- Entrance and reservations fees where needed
- Professional animator for kids
- Booklet, pencil
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Meals and drinks (Lunch at Terrazza Caffarelli is at guest's own expense)
- Personal expenses and everything not clearly mentioned
- Children (ages 6-12): reduced
- Children (ages 0-5 years): free
Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza del Colosseo (Arco di Costantino) 9:30 am End of the tour: Terrazza Caffarelli at 12.30 approximately
- Children under 6 may have difficulties participating in activities which involve reading/writing.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unforeseeable closures (e.g. river floods, Colosseum extraordinary closure). Although the tour operator tries to list any date as soon as it becomes unavailable, when this unpredictable circumstance occurs, it will be offered customers an extended alternative tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.
- Unfortunately the tour operator is unable to accommodate customers with wheelchairs or impairments requiring special assistance and customers with strollers or baby carriages on this tour, due to uneven surfaces during the path.
- Tour order and sites visited may vary according local reasons of greater force. This excursion operates on foot and the itinerary is subject to local conditions. The duration of the activity is approximate, the exact duration will depend also on the weather conditions. Guests must be able to walk at least 2 miles over even, uneven and cobblestone surfaces with steps and extended periods of standing.
- Please note that skip the like tickets at the Colosseum allow visitors to skip the long lines at the ticket office, but we cannot waive security controls which may take up to 70 minutes approx. according to local affluence conditions. For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. Tourists will be required to check large bags, backpacks and large video cameras at the designated security check point and pass through metal detectors. We recommend passengers to not bring any items which may cause a delay for security checks (including scissors, knives or any sharp objects) and to facilitate the security checks by storing any objects (including mobile phones) in the bag/backpack or in the tray that will be scanned with X-ray machines. The waiting time in line will be used to carry out educational activities with the booklet and the guide and for the optimization of tourist explanations.
Tour in English: Wednesday and Saturday at 9.30 am
Tour in German: Friday at 9.30 am
Available from 18/3 to 31/10 (except 1/5 and National holidays)
No place in the world sparks your imagination like the Colosseum. With a rich history of emperors, g...
Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. P...
Rome Boat Experience is the newest way to discover all of Rome’s hidden treasures. Besides the timel...
On this all-inclusive day trip you’ll enjoy the very best of the Amalfi Coast without having to worr...
Gets inside the Ara Pacis and participate in one of the rites performed there. "The Ara as it was" i...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...