Ancient Rome highlights tour with Colosseum and VIP entrance
- Skip the line at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Walk along the Sacred Road and immerse yourself in the history of Rome
- Learn about the amphitheatre's bloody past, with tales of gladiators, mock sea battles, and executions
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a 3-hour tour of Ancient Rome, with VIP entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. End with a walk along the Sacred Road and immerse yourself in Roman history.
The guided tour will begin atop Colle Oppio (Opium Hill), where you can enjoy breathtaking views over Rome. From there, descend to the Colosseum, avoid the long line and enter with your special VIP pass. Once inside, an expert guide will teach you about the amphitheatre's bloody past, with tales of gladiators, mock sea battles, and executions. After a brief rest at the Arch of Constantine, continue to Palatine Hill. From here, admire the views of the Roman Forum and Nero’s Circus Maximus, where chariot races were once held. Your last stop will be a walk along the Via Sacra, or Sacred Road. The main path through the Roman Forum, the Sacred Road once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions. End at the Temple, which houses the altar where Julius Caesar was cremated. Visitors from around the world still leave flowers and candles at the site to this day.
- Guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- VIP access
- Children (6-17): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
- Until the 28th of February:
Via di San Giovanni in Laterano 14
- From the 1st of March:
Piazza d'Aracoeli 16
- Please remember that a lot of walking is involved; we advise you to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Tours in English: 10:30am - 11:30am - 12:30am - 1:30pm
- Tours in Spanish: 10:30am - 1:30pm
- Tours in French 10:30am - 1:30pm
- Tours in German 10:30am - 1:30pm
- Tours in Russian 10:30am - 1:30pm
The tour is not available the first Sunday of every month.
Enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour of Rome by motor coach and discover the magical charm of the most fa...
The Appian Way is a Roman road that has been built up more than 2000 years ago. Riding an electric b...
This tour begins at the Spanish steps, next the Barcaccia fountain in the middle of the Square, from...
Rome is so fascinating that it deserves the name "the Eternal City"! Discover the reason for this na...
A 2.5-hour tour for those who want to experience the treasures of Rome off the beaten path. You will...
Why walk slowly through the historical center of Rome when you can zip through on a guided bike tour...
Visit the most charming places of the "Eternal City", riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
See the main monuments of Ancient Rome on a 3-hour, small group tour. Travel back to the days of the...