Ancient Rome virtual tour
- Experience the very first touring visit of Rome in an immersive virtual reality
- Use your 3D viewers to see the wonders of the most evocative sites of Ancient Rome
- Start your journey from Circo Massimo and relive the everyday life of Caput Mundi
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and relive the wonders of the most evocative sites of Ancient Rome.
Your Spherae virtual tour will include iconic ancient landmarks. Start your immersive journey from Circo Massimo, a former circus which hosted horse races. Go on to Foro Boario, Teatro Marcello and Piazza Venezia. End your virtual tour at Foro di Traiano, the ancient Forum wanted by the emperor Traiano.
- Samsung mobile
- Samsung Gear VR
- Tickets for museums
- Food and drinks
- Children (8-16): reduced
- Children (0-7): free
Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Romolo e Remo Belvedere
- The tour will end at Traiano Forum
- The audioguide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish
- In case of bad weather, the tour will be postponed
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Every day at 9:30, 18:00
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...