- Inspection of the area to study and introduction of the revealed 'invisible' monument
- Scientific experimentation of the data collecting with reference to the 'invisible' monument
- Collection of literary and bibliographic sources with the compilation of a dossier
PASSIONS Architecture, Archaeology, History of Rome, Curiosity to discover the hidden angles of the “Eternal City”.
WE WARMLY WELCOME All those who share the passion for Culture and in particular for Archaeology and who are impatient to learn and experiment “making their hands dirty” in the city that has the greatest
historical stratification on the planet intrigued to be able to make “artistic” synthesis of what has been discovered in a tour that will help us appreciate in depth the soul of men in their millennial history.
THE STORY Probably for being immersed in the immense beauties of Rome, locals have lost memory of some of their monuments: medieval porticoes, decorations and Egyptian and Greek granite column bodies have progressively become invisible in their eyes. Francesca, Directress of the Fabrica association, would like to create a group of “conceptual restorers” coming from all over the world so that with their “external” eyes could be given value and importance to some of the “monuments” of Rome which have become invisible for negligence and ignorance.
With your help, we could make these ancient stones speak again and thus do not miss the first inspection organized by Francesca for tomorrow morning!
Francesca will help you immerse yourself in the most hidden reality of the artistic and architectural culture of Rome, teaching and giving you the unique chance to experiment the scientific method of data collection, used by the archaeologists, in particular, the so-called “conceptual restorers”. Like a detective, you are to rediscover what has already become invisible, reconstructing the history, the very reason to have great time-defining stratification, accumulated for millennia. An experience indeed unique and unrepeatable that you can live only in Rome.
- Artès animator who is also an archaeologist and a university professor
- Management of the research thanks to the assistance of professional archaeologists
- Use of technical instruments for making dossier synthesis
- Access to spaces dedicated to the activity execution (Sala Margana)
- Awarding of certificate of participation at a workshop to become 'conceptual restaurers'
- Everything that is not clearly included
- Photographic dossier and video can be requested on spot
- Infant (0 - 2): free
Via Florida, 14-16, 00186 Roma RM, Italia
Bar Amore, Via Florida 17 (ROMA - LAZIO)
- Adequate and comfortable outdoor clothing to take the role of the archaeologist.
- Children under 12 to be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per session are admitted
From 9.00 am to 01.00 pm
Scopri i capolavori di Roma grazie a questo tour dei Musei Vaticani, della Cappella Sistina e della ...
Non perderti la romantica atmosfera d'altri tempi della Serenissima Venezia! Partecipa a questo giro...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Inizia il tuo tour con una visita a una delle più antiche chiese di Roma, dedicata a Theotokos (Madr...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...