- Visit the most significant sites of the Catholic Church in Rome
- Major Basilicas and Churches include: St. John Lateran, St. Paul outside the Walls and many more..
- Private tour with your personal English-speaking guide for a more intimate experience
Visit the most significant sites of the Catholic Church in Rome. During your private tour, you'll visit landmarks such as:
- Saint John Lateran: dedicated to John the Baptist and John the Evangelist, the Basilica of St. John Lateran is the first among the four major Basilicas of Rome. It's also the Cathedral of the Bishop of Rome, the Pope.
- The Holy Stair (Scala Pilati): the sanctuary gets its name from the 28 marble steps of the Holy Stairs. According to an ancient Christian tradition, Saint Helena (†335), the mother of Constantine, had the stairs transported from Pontius Pilate’s palace in Jerusalem to Rome. It is believed that Jesus climbed these stairs several times the day he was sentenced to death.
- Saint Mary Major: the Patriarchal Basilica of St. Mary Major reigns as an authentic jewel in the crown of Roman churches. Its beautiful treasures are of inestimable value, and represent the Church's role as the cradle of Christian artistic civilization in Rome.
- Saint Paul Outside the Walls: the place where Christians venerated the memory of St. Paul the Apostle, beheaded under Nero around 65-67 A.D. Above his grave, located along the Ostiense Way, Emperor Constantine builded a Basilica.
- Christian Catacombs on the Ancient Appian Way: the catacombs originated in Rome between the end of the second and the beginning of the third centuries.
- St. Peter’s Basilica (if and when is open): the Papal Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican is the papal enclave within the city of Rome. Designed principally by Donato Bramante, Michelangelo, Carlo Maderno and Gian Lorenzo Bernini, St. Peter's is the most renowned work of Renaissance architecture and the largest Church in the world.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Licensed guide (if booked option guide included)
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by Mercedes or other similar private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Entrance fees to the Christian Catacombs (8€ per person)
- Food and drinks
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
Please provide the address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- The price is per vehicle (not per person).
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver.
- Consider that in high season April-October you must book the tour option with guide included at least 30 days before.
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the tour.
- All tours can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour) to meet your complete satisfaction.
- Your English-speaking driver will give you an overview regarding the history of the areas in the car, before you start walking around on your own. Your driver will you allow all the time you need to visit. By Italian law he is unable to conduct guiding inside museums, monuments, etc, or even to leave the car to walk around with you.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
Every day at 9.00 am
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Découvrez l'amphithéâtre le plus célèbre du monde et revivez le glorieux passé de la Rome Antique av...
Commencez votre visite par une visite de l'une des plus anciennes églises de Rome, dédiée à Theotoko...
Participez à une tournée unique dans laquelle vous pourrez faire partie du public papal et voir le p...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...