- See the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- Stroll around the beauties and wonders of Rome at your own pace
- A gelato break (on us!) or opt for coffee or cappuccino
- Be guided by an expert English, French, German or Spanish speaking guide
Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and discover some of the world’s most famous sites!
See the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona in just half a day with the “Best of Rome Walking Tour". Your expert guide will explain the history and culture of Rome and also give you tips to better make your way around the city. During the tour you will have a scheduled Italian gelato / coffee break where you can try the world-famous Italian espresso! – other options such as juice or soft drinks available.
Ask any local Roman what the best way to spend a day in Rome and they’re likely to recommend “il dolce far niente”, the sweetness of doing nothing. The best way to experience Rome is to freely wander its streets, enjoying hidden gems and lively piazzas in the historical core of the city – sites like the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
- Expert, English, French, German or Spanish speaking guide
- Small groups of 25 people or less.
- 1 gelato in the summer, and 1 hot chocolate or cappuccino in the winter
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0 - 3 years old: free (strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour)
Metro Station "Spagna", 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Near the metro station entrance in Piazza di Spagna at the third of the five palm trees (at the central tree)
- This tour is unfortunately unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- Please note that on Saturday the Pantheon will be closed for Mass.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended. Entrance into the Pantheon requires a strict dress code (as it is a church). Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Photography is permitted throughout the tour. Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend brining a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- English option: Daily
- French, German and Spanish option: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Meeting time: 3.15pm
Departure time: 3.30pm
Please be at departure point 15 minutes before start of tour
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. P...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
Experience night-time around Rome guided by your private driver. Enjoy a romantic 2-hour panoramic t...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...