Explore some of the most impressive ancient catacombs of Rome at night! Your tour begins at the Capuchin Crypt, where you will meet your guide. After visiting the crypt, hop on a comfortable chauffeur ride and proceed to the Catacombs of Saint Agnes, a beautiful off-the-beaten-path funerary complex with a fascinating history. Access to these catacombs is reserved exclusively to those on your tour and while underground you will be guided by an official Saint Agnes certified guide. Continue visiting the breathtaking Mausoleo di Costanza, the beautiful burial ground of Emperor Constatine's daughter. Interact with your guide and ask all the questions you want before riding back to the city center.
Catacombs of Rome small-group night tour
Availability: On Wednesday and Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Tour the depths of Rome catacombs at night with an expert guide
- Witness the burial grounds of the young 12-year old martyr Saint Agnes
- Visit the Capuchin Crypt where the bones of 4000 monks line the walls
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Exclusive access to the Catacombs of Saint Agnes
- Official Saint Agnes certified guide
- Entrance to Mausoleo di Costanza
- Transportation among the sites
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off service
- Child (3-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Via Vittorio Veneto, 27, 00187 Rome RM, Italy
At the Capuchin Crypt
On Wednesday and Saturday at 5.15pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.