Colosseum guided tour for kids with family games
- Tour of Rome designed especially for 4-12 year olds
- Explore the Colosseum with a skip-the-line ticket
- An interactive booklet full of games and riddles
- Polaroid camera for children
There isn't a monument in Rome quite like that of the Colosseum that has the power to capture a child's imagination. Once a playground for gladiators and lions, there’s a magic that hangs in the air over the bleachers and arches: this represents a guaranteed lifetime memory from a family trip to Rome.
Discover the Colosseum and the Forum with a skip-the-line ticket, then explore the Capitoline Hill. Enjoy the amazing view of Rome you will have from the prestigiously located Terrazza Caffarelli overlooking the Forum while the children can take photos of themselves with a Polaroid. Afterwards thanks to our knowledgeable guide and a fascinating treasure hunt, families will co-operate, while exploring the Forum, to find the solutions to the quizzes in the booklet. Then guests will move on to the top of Palatine Hill and enjoy a breathtaking view overlooking the Forum area.
A small group tour will ensure personalized attention at all times. As children walk, they will enjoy anecdotes and stories about the gladiators to relive the past with the guide while exploring the Roman Forum. With the interactive booklet, they will enjoy games, role plays and exclusive songs for an unforgettable family experience. Both adults and kids can feel free to ask questions to the guide and get involved in the interactive environment.
- Professional authorized English or German-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line access at the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum
- Entrance and reservations fees where needed
- Professional animator for kids
- Booklet, pencil
- Polaroid camera to take photos with during the experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks (lunch at Terrazza Caffarelli is at guest's own expense)
- Personal expenses and everything not clearly specified
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-12 years): reduced
Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
The tour starts at Piazza del Colosseo (Arco di Costantino) at 9.30am and finishes at Terrazza Caffarelli at around 12.30am
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-3 years old) can participate for free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The order of the tour and sites visited may vary according to local reasons
- This tour is mostly on foot and the itinerary is subject to local conditions. The duration is approximate and will depend on the weather conditions
- Availability is subject to reconfirmation by the operator
- Friday and Saturday at 9.30am
No place in the world sparks your imagination like the Colosseum. With a rich history of emperors, g...
Rome Boat Experience is the newest way to discover all of Rome’s hidden treasures. Besides the timel...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
The Vatican Museums are an absolute must-see for tourists of any age coming to Rome, so if you’re wo...
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Discover a secret world beneath the streets of Rome on this 3-hour coach tour of the Catacombs of St...
The Semi-Private Vatican Tour will give you a perfect chance to fully enjoy one of the most importan...
Mamma mia, the food in Rome is to die for! Whether you’re a fan of sweets or savoury snacks, you’ll ...