- Get an exclusive assisted access to the Colosseum at your selected time
- Meet your Musement representative before entering and skip the line to the Colosseum
- Re-live the glorious past with exclusive access to the Gladiator's Arena
- The fastest way to access and explore Rome’s most popular site at your own pace
Buy your Colosseum skip-the-line tickets with a dedicated entrance, at the selected time. Meet your Musement representative, before entering the attraction and get escorted inside with your group.
Admire the mighty Colosseum, imagine the ferocious fights between men and beasts and re-live the glorious past with exclusive access to the Gladiator's Arena. Explore the site at your own pace, and don't miss the opportunity to take all the pictures you want.
- The amphitheater made famous by history and film
- The patched, ancient masonry – survivor of time, earthquake and invasion
- The banked auditorium, where you can stand in the footsteps of ancient Romans
- The passageways used by gladiators and animals during the games
- The museum dedicated to Eros
- Amazing views of the Eternal City from the Palatine Hill
- Skip-the-line assisted entrance at your selected time to the Colosseum Gladiator Arena
- Faster security check via reserved group entrance
- Musement assistance at the meeting point and inside the sites
- Skip-the-line assisted entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine
- Multiple visits to each site
- Guided tour
- Child 4-17
- EU citizens18-25
- Infant 0-3
Piazza del Colosseo, 1-5, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Do not enter at the main entrance. Get off at the Colosseum metro station and cross the street. Keep the Colosseum on your right side and walk until you see the STAIRS (below the toilets sign). Your Musement representative will meet you here. PLEASE BE AT THE MEETING POINT 30 MINUTES IN ADVANCE YOUR MEETING TIME.
- If you are planning on entering with children under the age of 3 (free admission), please let us know by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the number of children, in order for the institution to plan accordingly.
- There is always the possibility, outside of Musement's control, that access to the arena of the Colosseum can be denied. This can be due to various reasons (extreme weather conditions or security reasons), at the discretion of the Colosseum management.
- Inside the Colosseum, you will be able to purchase the audioguide at an extra cost of 6 euros. The audio guide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic and Portuguese.
- All the members of your group must be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the time selected (no refunds for late arrivals or lost tickets).
- Please make sure to bring either a valid ID card or passport (per person).
- Tickets can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before the booked service.
- The entrance to the Colosseum does not include access to the Underground and the Third Order.
- The service is authorized and granted by the Ministry of Heritage and Culture.
- In order to enter from the reserved, skip-the-line group entrance, you will need to be escorted with the whole group by your Musement tour leader. You won't be able to enter on your own.
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. There are no cloakrooms for storing these items.
- Enjoy the special reserved group entrance at the selected time.
Spend a half-day seeing the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it...
Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. P...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
How about leaving one morning from the busy and crowded streets of Rome and exploring the beautiful ...
Visit the Baths of Caracalla and admire one of the finest imperial baths of ancient Rome, built by E...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...