Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill ticket and Colosseum audio-videoguide
- Discover the most famous amphitheatre thanks to an interactive audio-video tour
- Relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with a visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Visit with without any stress, at your own pace
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with a visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. The charm of the Eternal City is timeless, be sure to get your tickets in advance.
Buy tickets for the three sites directly online, and on the day of your audio-videoguided tour, show your ticket at the Arco di Tito ticket desk (reservation line), where you will be assigned a time slot to access the Colosseum. Once you've passed security checks, you can pick up your audio-video guide directly inside.
Experience the magnificent history of the Colosseum with an interactive audio-visual tour on an electronic stand, told in your preferred language and with image support. Feel part of the great story with audio narratives, 3-D reconstructions, images and videos.
Before you end your audio-videoguided tour, you will have free time to take all the photos you want. You can choose to continue your visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day, or decide to visit them the next day.
- One entry to the Colosseum and one entry to the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Ticket is valid for two consecutive days from the date of ticket issue
- Audio-videoguide for the Colosseum only
- Downloadable map of Rome
- EU citizens 18-25
- EU and non-EU citizens aged 17 and under
- Disabled EU residents with an accompanying helper
- Teachers of Italian nationality with a fixed-term contract (please bring valid proof of employment)
Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma, Italy
Exchange your digital voucher for a 2-day ticket for the 3 sites at the ticket desk "Arco di Tito" in Piazza del Colosseo (reservation line), in front of the main entrance of the Colossseum. Then, you'll be able to access the Colosseum using the Fast Track security line, during the time slot assigned to you at the ticket desk (based on the Colosseum availability). You'll receive your audio-videoguide inside the Colosseum.
- It will be possible to visit the Colosseum only in the afternoon starting from 14.00
- Entrance to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill is free on the first Sunday of each month
- The audio-videoguide is included in the price
- Due to security measures, the capacity of the Colosseum is limited to 3,000 people at the same time. This limit may result in delays at security checkpoints to access the site, even for pre-booked visitors. As a result, the visitor’s access to the Colosseum may not be guaranteed at the scheduled time of entrance
- Please note: waiting times at the mandatory metal detector security checkpoints at the Colosseum can increase during peak hours. Once you pass these checkpoints, you can enter the Colosseum using the Fast Track lane.
- You can use the audio-videoguide on the same day that you exchange your voucher (feel free to enter the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day or the day after)
- You can pick up your audio-videoguide up to 90 minutes before the ticket office closes (no refunds for late arrivals)
- Audio-videoguide available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Latin and Portuguese
- The entrance to the Colosseum does not include access to the Underground and the Third Order
- The service is authorized and granted by the Ministry of Heritage and Culture
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. There are no cloakrooms for storing these items
- Your visit to the Colosseum must correspond to the day you've selected when booking your ticket; the day you've selected is the first of your two-day experience
- 16 March-last Saturday of March (final admission at 4.30pm with exit at 5.30pm): 08.30am-5.30pm
- Last Sunday of March-31 August (final admission at 6.15pm with exit at 7.15pm): 08.30am-7.15pm
- 1 September-30 September (final admission at 6.00pm with exit at 7.00pm): 08.30am-7.00pm
- 1 October-last Saturday of October (final admission at 5.30pm with exit at 6.30pm): 08.30am-6.30pm
- Last Sunday of October-15 February (final admission at 3.30pm with exit at 4.30pm): 08.30am-4.30pm
- 16 February-15 March (final admission at 4.00pm with exit at 5.00pm): 08.30am-5.00pm
- Last entry is one hour before closing
- Closed: 1 January, 1 May, 25 December
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Dreaming is not a remedy, but the st...