Colosseum virtual reality experience with audioguide
- Discover the history of the Colosseum through an interactive historical 3D certified reconstruction
- Walk back in time to the 3 areas of the Colosseum: the crowded square, the exciting arena and the mysterious underground
- Skip the line to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill to enjoy the most important ancient Roman monuments
Join this innovative tour to explore the Colosseum like never before. Thanks to an animated and interactive 3D certified reconstruction integrated by a narrative-friendly voice discover the most important ancient monument in the world. Meet the staff to collect your skip-the-line ticket and to wear the last generation display Oculus VR.
Be prepared to be virtually immersed in the ancient Rome of nearly 2000 years ago, when the Colosseum knew its moments of greatest glory and fame. You can walk 'in real time' into its three areas: the square, admiring the gilded bronze statue of Nero; inside the arena between the roar of ferocious lions and gladiators fighting; into various corridors of the mysterious underground (and typically unknown to tourists) where slaves move around silently to prepare the shows and hungry animals are ready to suddenly be projected into the arena.
Completing the virtual experience, now is the time to be escorted by your staff to the entrance of the Colosseum to complete "on your own" the overview of its history.
Once finished your adventure inside of the Colosseum, if you are not tired yet, you can continue the cultural visit on your own, with the same ticket "skip the line", inside a real open-air museum: the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill (house of Romulus, the founder of Rome).
- Audio guide (integrated in the 3D reconstruction) in English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Oculus VR headset and Samsung S7
- Third-party insurance
- English-speaking VR Assistent
- Personal expenses
- Pick up
- Access to the Underground, Arena Floor and the Third Order
- Tour Guide
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-14): reduced
Piazza del Arco di Costantino, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Meet us by the Arch of Constantine at the side of the Colosseum. Our staff will be holding a sign "Colosseum Virtual Reality" to be easily recognizable
- Attention: due to mandatory security metal detector checks at Colosseum, this could bring a slight delay on entering for ticket holders "Skip the Line."
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the arranged time. Our staff will be holding a sign "Colosseum Virtual Reality" to be easily recognizable
- Customers who arrive late at the meeting point can NO longer join the tour, therefore they are not entitled to any kind of rights or reimbursement.
- The activity is suitable for up to 20 participants
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that there may be a slight delay in entering the monument for skip-the-line ticket holders, due to mandatory security metal detector checks at the Colosseum
- The local operator is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and Roman Forum, due to strikes, bad weather or other unforeseen events
Daily 9:00 am, 11:00am except the first Sunday of each month
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: vip entrance or vip entrance + audioguide...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
You'll see the most important and evocative monuments of Rome, a symbol of Roman history and not to ...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the beauty o...
Il nostro tour guidato con accesso salta fila ai siti archeologici, in sole tre ore, ti permetterà d...
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
The Appian Way is a Roman road that has been built up more than 2000 years ago. Riding an electric b...
If you are based in Rome for your holiday but don’t want to miss out on the true taste of Venice, th...