Early Bird Offer to Bio*Sagra for Kids - Cuisine, Nature and Charity
- Join Bio*Sagra for Kids and enjoy a magical charity day
- Over 80 chefs and restaurants in Rome and Lazio on a tour with various stops, to be enjoyed while walking in the Farm
- Cooking, nature and playful laboratories in the heart of the ancient Appia
- A children's paradise: mazes of hay bales, giant soap bubbles, puppets and music
Sunday the 29th September, from 11:00 am to sunset, a day of charity to spend immersed in nature just 20 minutes from the center of Rome.
Cooking, art, playful workshops for children, nature... all together for a unique charity project, now in its sixth edition, which this year will reserve new surprises: lunch, cakes, ice cream, snacks and an aperitif with many proposals to spend the evening together.
The objective? To fully fund the annual activity of a researcher from the Department of Neurological Sciences of the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital in Rome, for research on the therapeutic role of the ketogenic diet in the treatment of drug-resistant childhood epilepsy. And not only that.
More than 80 chefs and restaurateurs from Rome and Lazio will be taking part with their kitchens in the charity project Bio*Sagra for Kids: a fun journey in stages to enjoy while walking through the beautiful spaces of the farm!
Participating in the BIO*Sagra for Kids is simple: you can access it with an eraly bird contribution of 15 euros. You will be given a Card with 5 grapes that will give you tastings at the various stations and a bottle of water. On-site, you can also buy a refill of the Card: 3 grapes and water for 10 €.
In addition, laboratories and activities await you. Children's paradise: a labyrinth of straw bales, giant soap bubbles, music, and then 12 creative workshops where you can register your children: art, cooking, reading, nature. Each workshop costs €6 and can be purchased together with the entrance ticket.
- The entrance ticket includes: entrance + one Card with 5 grapes that will entitle you to tastings and a bottle of water
- The recharge card includes: 3 grapes and a bottle of water
- You can also buy a parking ticket
- Entrance to laboratories
- Children under 3 years old: free admission
Via di Fioranello, 34, 00134 Roma RM, Italy.
Orto di Alberico.
- It is possible to combine your admission ticket with one or more lab tickets, which can be bought separately
- It is possible to buy one or more grape recharge cards. The Grapes Recharge Card gets you 3 grapes and one bottle of water
- The event will also take place in the event of rain. No refunds are planned and the proceeds will be donated to charity projects
- We recommend the purchase of a parking space in the outdoor car park in front of the event, the cost is 2 € and will allow you to access more easily to the event
- Parking is not included in the 15€; it has a cost of 2€ to be inserted as an option to add to the cart
Sunday, September 29th from 11:00.
Meet your guide and start your journey through the centuries. Walk past the often-long lines with yo...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Explore a secret, subterranean world beneath the streets of Rome on a 3-hour guided, walking tour. E...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: vip entrance or vip entrance + audioguide...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
The tour starts with an overlook of the Roman Forum where you’ll learn how this field of scattered r...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Tour privato a Villa d'Este Conferma 1 giorno GUIDA TURISTICA ABILITATA – BIGLIETTI SALTA FILADescri...
If you want to experience the Sistine Chapel – Michelangelo’s world-famous iconic masterpiece - befo...