Early morning entrance to the Vatican Museums with Sistine Chapel and Raphael Rooms
- Enter the Vatican Museums one hour before the general public
- Learn all there is to know about the Museums and Saint Peter's Basilica
- Admire Michelangelo and Bernini's masterpieces
- Visit exclusively amazing rooms usually closed to the general public: the Animal Room, the Cabinet of Masks and the Gallery of Statues
Join the tour and enter the Vatican Museums one hour before the general public: you'll get to experience the incredible collection at a slower pace, without crowds and long lines.
In a group of 12 people or less, your journey through one of the world's most important museums will be personal and intimate; headsets will give you more freedom to take amazing pictures without losing your guide or their commentary in the crowds.
Once inside, you'll be taken through the Vatican Museums by your expert English speaking tour guide. They'll tell you all you need to know about the beautiful art and artifacts you'll get to see as you stroll through the museum's rooms and halls: from the famous Raphael Rooms to the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Maps, all the way to the Sistine Chapel, where you'll have the chance to admire Michelangelo’s amazing frescoes.
From here you'll be taken directly into the St. Peter’s Basilica through special access, once again avoiding waiting in line. Your guided tour continues inside the world’s most amazing and decorated church, where you'll have the opportunity to admire Michelangelo’s Pietà. While you stand in awe under the massive dome, gazing upon Bernini’s celebrated canopy, your guide will give you insight on the Basilica’s many secrets and stories, before leading you outside the church.
In the course of the tour, you'll also have the chance to visit exclusively a number of remarkable rooms, usually closed to the public: book the tour and discover the Animal Room, the Cabinet of Masks and the Gallery of Statues.
- Early morning entrance tickets
- Guided tour
- Youth (6-17): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Giuly's Café, Via Santamaura, 3, Roma, RM, Italia
Meet your guide outside of Giuly's Cafe at Via Santamaura 3, close to the entrance of the Vatican Museums; look for a "Together In Rome" Sign.
- St. Peter’s Basilica is subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies. In such circumstances, we offer our customers an extended tour of the Vatican Museums
- Admission into the Basilica and the Sistine Chapel requires a dress code: knees, shoulders and backs must be covered
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday
- Meeting time: 7.15am
- Starting time: 7.30am
From the 1st of November 2019
- Saturdays at 8.00am
- Meeting time: 7.45am
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...